Why don’t you head on over to our website where we have recently added a new section for competitions and discounts.
Right now we have a competition running in which you could get a 50% discount on the ECRE course that we run at our HQ in Ambleside.
If you are an event organiser and would like win £250 worth of medical provision at one of your events, we have just the competition for you….
Closing date is the 1st of August so get entering and good luck!
Winners will be contacted shortly after the competitions close.
We are currently seeking a part-time Medical Director to join our team and to work on a flexible/casual basis. This position would suit a doctor who wishes to develop their skills and experiences within the event medicine and medical education industry, whilst maintaining their full-time position within the NHS. The contracted hours would be worked from our offices or when suitable, remotely from home.
Contracted Hours – 12 hours/month (extra hours available by working at events & education courses). Potential to increase contracted hours following a six-month review.
Pay – £255/month.
Venue – Ambleside, Cumbria.
To Start – ASAP (March 2015).
- Consultant/Senior Registrar ST3/4+ (preferably EM or Anaesthetics)
- Pre-hospital Care experience
- ATLS/ALS qualified
- Experience working with clinical governance
- Full, clean driving license
- ATLS/ALS/PHTLS instructor
- Private Prescriber number
- Experience of writing PGD’s
- MIMMS qualified
- Experience of remote clinical supervision
- Event Medicine experience
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Offering clinical advice to the management team who in turn will pass on to paramedics, rescue technicians and junior doctor grades
- Supporting staff development and advising on staff training
- Advising and overseeing clinical audits / clinical governance
- Advising on evidence best practice in both medical education and event medicine
- Working with and advising the management team on medicine management
If you are interested in joining our professional and growing organisation please send your CV as well as a covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org.